On the long plane ride home from London today (I was out there building the new MTV.co.uk site that is going live early August 2006, see some pictures), I decided to completely rewrite the scheduler module. I based the rewrite upon an earlier article I wrote about the TWiT.tv site where I was using a simple publishing nodes technique.
I talked with Gerhard Killesreiter who maintains the Drupal CVS repository and he said the scheduler module was mostly abandoned and needed some love. So I stepped up to the plate, took a big swing, and got the module back in working shape. Not only that, but I cleaned up the issue queue too. Not too shabby for 2 hours of sleep and switching back 5 hours from one timezone to another in the same day :-)
Ted Serbinski Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.