I moved from San Francisco to Detroit on Oct 3, 2011. I've been here days and love it.
I moved to Detroit to create a legacy and become one of the leaders of Detroit's startup renaissance.
I write on startup topics affecting Detroit and the greater Midwest burgeoning startup scene.
- Feb 2018 Detroit's Ascent to Become the Mobility City
- Jun 2017 Why I love the Detroit startup scene
- Dec 2014 Joining Techstars in Detroit
- May 2014 24 Hours in Detroit: A Startup & Food Tour
- Apr 2014 Detroit's Startup Tech Resurgence: Be Part of the Inaugural Tech Week
- Mar 2014 Detroit's Startup Ecosystem is Missing 3 Things
- May 2013 The Diamond in the Midwest
- May 2013 Disrupting Venture Capital
- Apr 2013 The Entrepreneurial Gold Rush: Why I moved from San Francisco to Detroit